Returns & Refunds
You have 14 days to notify us if you wish to return any item(s) for an exchange or refund. This period will expire 14 days from the day on which you receive the goods you have ordered.
How to cancel your order
Contact us before 12pm to let us know that you wish to cancel your order.
This can be done by contacting our team at Hares & Graces on 01482 580706. If you do not contact us before 12pm chances are your item will have already been packaged and despatched. If this is the case you would then need to continue with the returns process once your parcel is delivered.
How to return or exchange your order
Once you have received your order if for any reason you wish to exchange or refund an item(s) these must be returned to us within 14 days of receiving your goods. Please note that you will be responsible for the direct cost of returning the item(s) to us. We also advise that the items be sent with a proof of postage as we cannot be held responsible for goods being returned to us should they be damaged or missing in transit.
To return or exchange an item(s) please complete the following
- Notify us via the returns/exchanges tab and fill out all appropriate information
- Fill out the returns/exchanges part of your packing slip and return with your item(s)
- Make sure that the item(s) are in exactly the same condition as when received, in original packaging and any hygiene seals intact and then suitably packaged and addressed to - Returns Department, Hares & Graces, 6 Sidings Court, Henry Boot Way, HU4 7DY
- Post your item(s) back to us and retain your proof of postage
Upon receipt of your returned parcel we will process your request by either
- Sending out your chosen item(s) for exchange once payment for P&P has been received (one of our team will contact you for this payment to be made)
- Refund the item(s) as requested via the method you used to make payment at time of purchase i.e Paypal or card in no more than 10 days from receipt of your return
- If for any reason an item is faulty, once this has been approved with our customer service department we will either provide a replacement sent to you in our next available postal collection or provide a full refund via the method you used to make payment at time of purchase i.e Paypal or card in no more than 10 days.
Please do not destroy or dispose of any product, even if it’s faulty, before you have spoken to our
customer services team and agreed that doing so won't affect any refund you may be entitled to.
Please note that you are liable for any diminished value of the product resulting from the handling of
the product in any way other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and
functioning of the product while you are responsible for it (this includes, in the context of a return,
when the product is in transit back to the seller).
If you have any further queries, please call us on 01482 580706 or send us an email.
What you can’t send back
Unfortunately, some items are non-cancellable and non-refundable:
- Anything that’s made to your specific requirements that has been made or already in the process of been made as these items are bespoke and are unable to be resold.
- Personal items sold with a hygiene seal (such as cosmetics) where the seal is broken.
To avoid disappointment, please check whether an item is cancellable or non-cancellable before ordering.